Plant Starts Now Available
We've got plants for your garden for sale here at the farm during our regular shed hours and you don't need to be a farm share member to shop here - we're open to the public. Tuesdays 2:00p - 6:00p, Saturdays 9:00a - 2:00p. We'll also have them at the Northampton Farmers' Market on Saturdays.
What makes our plants so special?
1) They are seeded and grown right here in Whately so you're buying them directly from the grower.
2) Our plants go from greenhouse to cold frame to “harden" the plants to ensure they are ready for the ever-changing spring temperatures.
3) We grow tried and true varieties that are meant to be grown in our area.
4) We sell the same plants we are planting for our farm shares.
5) They've been grown in organic soil on a Certified Organic farm.
If you're looking for something in particular, or need advice on your garden, or would like growing hints & tips, drop us a line, stop in, or give us a call - we'd love to hear from you!
Why our CSA?
When people ask me, 'Why an Enterprise Farm Share?', to me it is simple. Where else can you get a box of fresh picked organic Veg at such a good price? With thirty years of experience in growing organically and nearly one hundred acres in production, we can offer a greater value overall and a better price to our farmshare members than any of our other customers. More importantly. . .
...we are a family farm, not a home delivery service. Our produce is brought to you directly from the farm so it is always fresh. With so many choices springing up around home delivery of goods and services, we pride ourselves on sticking to what we're good at: Growing Vegetables.
Thank you for your support! - Farmer Dave Jackson
¡New! Saturday Special!
5% off for Saturday pickups in Western Mass and Boston area!
We now have Saturday delivery to farmshare dropsites in the Metro area! We are now delivering to:
- Quarterdeck in Maynard
- When Pigs Fly in Brookline
- Cambridge Naturals in Cambridge
- Flatbread Pizza in Somerville
- When Pigs Fly in Jamaica Plain (starting this summer)
Register for any of these pickup locations or our Saturday pickup on the Farm using the button on the left side bar and get 5% off your share! Offer valid for registrations with payment made by April 30, 2014.
Our Food Shed Retail Store
We have a small retail space in our barn that is open to everyone to puchase our available organic fruits & veggies, as well as:
- Our own farm fresh eggs
- Shelburne Falls honey
- Maple Valley ice cream
- Maple Valley fresh churned butter
- Pine Hill apple cider (in season)
- Local maple syrup
- Local beef and pork
- South River Miso
Stop in and check us out.
Food Shed Hours:
Tuesday 2 - 6pm
Thu (Jun-Oct only) 2 -6pm